Friday, July 21, 2006

A Break

Everyone seems to be in a happy 'vacation' mood ever since the alumni meet has taken place:)
Well, for one I don't really see too much activity going on in either of the two groups except that the bunch of 'forever entusiasts' have their little games going.

I'm going to hold posts for a while now - primarily because blogger.com, and therefore all blogspots, are currently banned in India (following the Mumbai blasts, the Indian government has put this ban into effect). I'll keep track of what's happening on the school/alumni organization front and post it as soon as the ban is lifted!

1 Comments:

Blogger priyanka said...

Hi Anshu Di. This is Priyanka Gupta (passed out 1999). I was in seema's batch. Its great to see PDPSeans going guns here on blogspot. I was not aware of the alumnini meet. Will join next time.

Thanx for pics. Gotta see our teachers...it was a nice feeling. Hi All.

July 31, 2006 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Alumni of Prabhu Dayal Public School, Delhi, India School website: http://www.pdpschool.net/index2.html